[STORY + LYRICS] My Love

Go down

[STORY + LYRICS] My Love

Post  HeroMiyaki on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:26 am

Okay well, there's this girl who I adore with every inch of my heart, every ounce of my soul... she's perfect in my eyes, she's beautiful, she's got a cute personality, she's funny, we share interests, etc. I've been her friend for seven years, had a crush on her for four. Yet three years ago I realized it wasn't a petty crush, I was in love with this girl, and still am to this day.

Last year, we got together, and me being the closet romantic, had been waiting for who I thought was right before I had my first kiss... and, well, she was the one to take that from me. And my second. And so on. We were together for nine months, we'd almost taken one another's virginity already, we were deeply in love, and then... she ended it. We weren't hanging out as much, she felt like I didn't care. She just... didn't feel wanted. So she broke it off. Then, she found someone else. A girl, no less.

Now, I was fine with this, but... we were together nine months, and now they've been together for almost ten, yet Melodie and I are so close to one another, yet there's still our borders. And she was over today, we had a great day. I helped her through some difficulties, and she helped me through some. We ended the day on good terms, and it hasn't changed yet. But earlier, I walked into my room and the first thing I saw was the water bottle she was drinking out of. I bet you're wondering where this is going? Well, this is where.

The first thing I thought of was her. Specifically her lips. Which led me to recall our first kiss... it was the best moment of my life, my happiest memory in my entire life. Yet, it brought me sadness, as I remembered everything else. When she broke up with me, what's happened over the past nine and a half months, it all hit me like a wave of depression. I just opened up WordPad to write my feelings, and the first four lines came out like a verse in a song, so I kept going. I ended up getting this hunk of crap that I don't really care about, it gets my feelings out. So I felt like getting my feelings out to some people who might care. If not, don't post. Hell, I really don't care if anyone posts. As long as someone takes the time to look, and actually read this wall-o-text, I thank them with all I am, and I appreciate them taking the time to show some interest in the well being of another human being, something I wish we could all do in life, something I wish that I could do myself...

So, here's the piece of crap.

I Love You

"I see that you love me,
I know your feelings are true,
I see things I can't be,
And all I want is you (all I want is you)

When I see the look in your eyes,
When I feel your loving gaze,
I know that you're my prize,
And my life becomes a haze (becomes a haze)

{CHORUS}

{ When I think, (Think of you)
My heart stops, (My mind too)
I hear you, (Your calm voice)
I feel that,
I love you. } x2

It takes time to notice,
The deep wounds,
On my wrists,
It's sad but it's quite true,
I feel lost without you.

{CHORUS}

My mind seems to simplify,
My knees start to liquify,
When you're near I cannot hide,
The things that run rampant inside,
As I hear your laughter I only think,
That my chances are only going to sink,
When you call me all I hear,
Is trouble lurking ever near,
I try so hard to make things right,
Yet you keep on crying through the night,
I've tried to hold on for better times,
And now I'm stuck here laying out these rhymes,
When all I want to say is on the tip of my tongue,
I find the air escaping my lungs,
So here it is before I fade,
Before my gravestone's put in the shade...

I love you."
HeroMiyaki

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: [STORY + LYRICS] My Love

Post  BadChad on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:19 am

Good job buddy. Just found a girl myself! Her name is Beckii.
BadChad

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroMiyaki on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Ha... hope you two get somewhere, you seem happy enough in that picture. But then again, Mel and I were happy as hell, and look at us now... well, best of luck to you.
HeroMiyaki

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Elji on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm

HeroMiyaki wrote:Ha... hope you two get somewhere, you seem happy enough in that picture. But then again, Mel and I were happy as hell, and look at us now... well, best of luck to you.

My friend has the same name. Only we never kissed...or held hands...or do anything romantic, cause I wasn't sure if she liked me the way I liked her.

Then she stopped being my friend for various reasons and left me to rot. pale
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elji on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:43 pm

-claps slowly, then stands up and starts to clap faster-

Dude, that was amamzing! I could actually hear the song play in my head without the preset tune you mentioned!
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down