Confirmed Characters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  BadChad on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 am

I dunno dude I think that is Mai. If you look at her card the way her fan is positioned you wouldnt see it in the silhouette. And the clothes match perectly. (the two peices of clothing hanging between her legs which you can really see in my screenshot) Just look at the main page, she sure looks like her and her stance is the same. Cant be anyone els.

And yeah Im pretty sure it is Nina but I think its the BOF II Nina.
avatar
BadChad

Number of posts : 232
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  HeroMiyaki on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Yeah, that's the one I meant. I've only played a bit of BoF II, and some of BoFI, so I don't recall which costume goes for which game.

And taking a closer look at the silhouette, I noticed a sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight line that goes completely straight, like Mai's fan would. And under her leg, the line continues for a frame or two there. I also noticed some bounce, if you know what I mean, which I overlooked on the background of the site. So yeah, It probably is Mai. Sorry about that, it didn't look right to me at first. xD
avatar
HeroMiyaki

Number of posts : 113
Age : 25
Location : Chateauguay, Quebec
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  BadChad on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 am

HeroMiyaki wrote:I also noticed some bounce, if you know what I mean,
I most certainly do! Laughing

I think I figured out who the character is between Chocobo and Nina. Looks a lot like Reiji from Namco X Capcom.

The weapon is smaller in the silhouette or maybe its angled differently but everything els matches perfectly.
avatar
BadChad

Number of posts : 232
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 pm

whose Chris?
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  HeroMiyaki on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:00 pm

He's from Resident Evil. One of my favourite RE characters too, aside from Claire and Leon.
avatar
HeroMiyaki

Number of posts : 113
Age : 25
Location : Chateauguay, Quebec
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  BadChad on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah Im pretty excited to see Chris and Snake up on the character battle. I guess that makes them in? Laughing
avatar
BadChad

Number of posts : 232
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  HeroMiyaki on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:36 pm

I highly doubt that means anything. It's just a vote on which character's card looks better or who people prefer. =/
avatar
HeroMiyaki

Number of posts : 113
Age : 25
Location : Chateauguay, Quebec
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Seba616 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 am

Wow, did not expect King Dedede to be in the game, and still no Isaac T.T, but anyways, beat the crap out of Master Chief with Mario will be an orgasm for me xD /nintendofanboy.
Also, from which game is Whirlo?

Seba616

Number of posts : 6
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  BadChad on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Seba616 wrote:Also, from which game is Whirlo?

Valkyrie Densetsu
avatar
BadChad

Number of posts : 232
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  HeroMiyaki on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Seba616 wrote:Wow, did not expect King Dedede to be in the game, and still no Isaac T.T, but anyways, beat the crap out of Master Chief with Mario will be an orgasm for me xD /nintendofanboy.
Also, from which game is Whirlo?
I'm gonna have fun doing the exact opposite. I'm a Ninty fan, but I hate Mario. The one Ninty trademark I don't like anything about happesn to be their number one. xD
avatar
HeroMiyaki

Number of posts : 113
Age : 25
Location : Chateauguay, Quebec
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 pm

avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm

I'd hate ta too uptight but pherpas you should include proff of how each character has been proven. You dont need to post links but maby just..Well heres an Example:

Cloud: Announced as starter on site
Sonic: Hinted at with a sillhoutte
Soma: Seen in Trailer

Ect. It will make the list more credible.

And thanks to whoever made the forum. Nice ta have a spot ta lesuirely talk about it without fear of someone stealing your name, or ignoreing ya completly. Very Happy
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:I'd hate ta too uptight but pherpas you should include proff of how each character has been proven. You dont need to post links but maby just..Well heres an Example:

Cloud: Announced as starter on site
Sonic: Hinted at with a sillhoutte
Soma: Seen in Trailer

Ect. It will make the list more credible.

And thanks to whoever made the forum. Nice ta have a spot ta lesuirely talk about it without fear of someone stealing your name, or ignoreing ya completly. Very Happy

No problem. Embarassed
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 pm

I'm sorry I felt like I said something rude, or worded something incorrectly. When I said that I just wanted to avoid multiple posters asking where the information was gathered. After all the numerous imposters spreading rumors of the games realise I figured that we need to back as much as we can with evidence so we don't get sckeptics. *Sorry for horrible spelling XD*

And sorry I didn't have your name immedatly, Elji, I wasent shure if this was a group made forum or if one person made and who went into it, but regardless let me say again thanks for makeing the forum, Elji. *That conversation box on the Card Sagas website was getting...Trolly. XD*
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:56 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:I'm sorry I felt like I said something rude, or worded something incorrectly. When I said that I just wanted to avoid multiple posters asking where the information was gathered. After all the numerous imposters spreading rumors of the games realise I figured that we need to back as much as we can with evidence so we don't get sckeptics. *Sorry for horrible spelling XD*

And sorry I didn't have your name immedatly, Elji, I wasent shure if this was a group made forum or if one person made and who went into it, but regardless let me say again thanks for makeing the forum, Elji. *That conversation box on the Card Sagas website was getting...Trolly. XD*

=p

Its cool, but we post the links to back up our info...like wikipedia.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm

Hmm..Well onto more on topic discussion.

Do you guys think that Auhron and Okredimes *Sorry if spelled wrong* themselves will be characters in the final game? I saw cards for them both in the card gallery, however Orks name was different.

They look like intresting OCs, and I'd love ta see a moveset from um'.

Thoughts?
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Honestly I doubt it for one reason;

Because then everyone would want to be in this game.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Elji wrote:Honestly I doubt it for one reason;

Because then everyone would want to be in this game.

Troll: Lawl, Auhron Orkedimes c4n eye be in Card saga warz?!?1 I have a Keyblade and a Tetsuiga! Dats orignal rite? Not too mentioon a m2chien gunz0rz!!11

XD I get your point, but I think their engine is a tad more complex then regular Mugen. What I really met is maby they have themselves as NPC bosses. Like CSW's version of Master Hand.*Smash Brothers final boss*
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:
Elji wrote:Honestly I doubt it for one reason;

Because then everyone would want to be in this game.

Troll: Lawl, Auhron Orkedimes c4n eye be in Card saga warz?!?1 I have a Keyblade and a Tetsuiga! Dats orignal rite? Not too mentioon a m2chien gunz0rz!!11

XD I get your point, but I think their engine is a tad more complex then regular Mugen. What I really met is maby they have themselves as NPC bosses. Like CSW's version of Master Hand.*Smash Brothers final boss*

you mean as NPCS only?
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Well I didn't mean NPC as like a chaarcter who just has dialouge I ment it as characters cant pick Auhron and Ork at the basic "Select your fighter" menu and insted have to play threw a certain number of rounds to fight them.

XD This is the wait for Brawl all over again..On a mini scale. Lotsa contemplatein' and debatein'. I kinda missed it but at the same time I rue that its back, I always end up staying up too late postin' up my theorys. <End off topic trend>
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:Well I didn't mean NPC as like a chaarcter who just has dialouge I ment it as characters cant pick Auhron and Ork at the basic "Select your fighter" menu and insted have to play threw a certain number of rounds to fight them.

XD This is the wait for Brawl all over again..On a mini scale. Lotsa contemplatein' and debatein'. I kinda missed it but at the same time I rue that its back, I always end up staying up too late postin' up my theorys. <End off topic trend>

...Smashboards?

Anyways yes its kinda like it but the difference is that its from all media not just Nintendo, but if they were bold to insert themselves then the fan base might be pinning for every individual to include themselves and that would cause a snow ball effect of personal whining.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:44 pm

Elji wrote:
SethWhiteFox wrote:Well I didn't mean NPC as like a chaarcter who just has dialouge I ment it as characters cant pick Auhron and Ork at the basic "Select your fighter" menu and insted have to play threw a certain number of rounds to fight them.

XD This is the wait for Brawl all over again..On a mini scale. Lotsa contemplatein' and debatein'. I kinda missed it but at the same time I rue that its back, I always end up staying up too late postin' up my theorys. <End off topic trend>

...Smashboards?

Anyways yes its kinda like it but the difference is that its from all media not just Nintendo, but if they were bold to insert themselves then the fan base might be pinning for every individual to include themselves and that would cause a snow ball effect of personal whining.

Nice connections there! I like that you used off topic chat in your arguement. You'd make a fine debater! Wink

But at the same time think of it this way: If we saw Auhron and Ork the humans themselves it would be weird, but to the world those are just Orignal Characters. What if Miamoto thinks of himself as Mario as time to time? That would mean a Nintendo Emploie WAS in Smash Brothers. XD

Naw but at this point I'm only debatein' for debatein's sake. I auctually belive your arguement more then my own, and Good job by the way, ya convinced me! Lol

Just wanted to put that bit out there. As an alternate way to think about it.


-EDIT- By the way Smash Boards was HELL. I hated it there, and am NEVER going back. Nothing but closed minded forum trolls. I took what I needed from that place and GOT OUT.
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 pm

I'm getting kicked off, sorry, I'll chat with you again when I have time like Tuesday.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Later then! =D
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Miacis on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have followed this game for a long time.

I just wanted to object to this "confirmed" character :


I'd rather say Lenneth than Silmeria for 3 reasons :
1- Silmeria's hair are streaming in the wind. However, we don't se any of these in this shadow. But, do you see the sort of piece of fabric floating behind ? To me, it's Lenneth's braid. Hers is very thin, in fact.
2- The shape of the blade does match. However, the guard is different.
If we compare Lenneth's et Silmeria's, one guard is "pointing to" the blade, the other is "pointing from" it. And the latter seems to me more accurate to describe the shadow's one.
3- Silmeria's posture match this one. However, Lenneth's posture works as well ! Of course, she's using her two hands on this picture : , but if you look at her in VP2, she's using only one hand to hold her sword (the other hand strangely placed in front of her chest), and with her arm straight out.
Here's my proof : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PPy9l3ujjFY
Warning ! This is probably spoiling, since the party is fighting (and totally humiliating ^_^) an important character in the story.

Mainly because of the braid, I think that Lenneth is a better candidate than Silmeria to apply for the "confirmed character" position.
avatar
Miacis

Number of posts : 3
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum