Confirmed Characters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Elji wrote:
SethWhiteFox wrote:
Elji wrote:Bloody Roar?

I'm cheap with the bunny with her kicks, lucky rabbits feet and all, heh Twisted Evil

XD That bunny just kinda creeps me out. All these dangerous looking chaarcters then...BAM BUNNEH! Laughing

Well from what I remember she has red eyes.

All the more reason to be creepy as all hell. o.@"
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:53 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:
Elji wrote:
SethWhiteFox wrote:
Elji wrote:Bloody Roar?

I'm cheap with the bunny with her kicks, lucky rabbits feet and all, heh Twisted Evil

XD That bunny just kinda creeps me out. All these dangerous looking chaarcters then...BAM BUNNEH! Laughing

Well from what I remember she has red eyes.

All the more reason to be creepy as all hell. o.@"

Yeah, reminds me of this 1 book where this rabbit was a vampire.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Wow I forgot what the topic was! XD
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:Wow I forgot what the topic was! XD

Shocked

I don't mean to swtich the old topic but I think for now just main characters and main villians are only playable.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Elji wrote:
SethWhiteFox wrote:Wow I forgot what the topic was! XD

Shocked

I don't mean to swtich the old topic but I think for now just main characters and main villians are only playable.

XD No biggie I just thought it was funny. Howz about I make a random discussion topic in the General section. Heres a link to it, we can talk abotu vampire Bunnehs there. XD : http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com/general-disscussion-f3/random-disscussion-t44.htm
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Oh yeah, Slim or Lenneth.

Still think its Slim unless they're just tricking us then that's when I side with Len.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Im preety damn shure its Len. If it was Slim they would make her hair wave.

BTW is curseing ok? I do it subconciously and its a horrible habbat but..I just cant help it sometimes. If its not allowed I'll stop.
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:Im preety damn shure its Len. If it was Slim they would make her hair wave.

BTW is curseing ok? I do it subconciously and its a horrible habbat but..I just cant help it sometimes. If its not allowed I'll stop.

I'm not sure about the rules of the over all board, ppl whom own this board, but just try keeping it to a minimum, if you're not able to contain yourself try substiting words like in this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw&feature=related
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Elji wrote:
SethWhiteFox wrote:Im preety damn shure its Len. If it was Slim they would make her hair wave.

BTW is curseing ok? I do it subconciously and its a horrible habbat but..I just cant help it sometimes. If its not allowed I'll stop.

I'm not sure about the rules of the over all board, ppl whom own this board, but just try keeping it to a minimum, if you're not able to contain yourself try substiting words like in this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw&feature=related

XD I'll just keep it to a minimum. Im really not this swearsy in person. I promise. XD
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Uck, I just stepped in some shat! Amn it all, why do people have to so dirty, I hope they all go to L! Sons of Itches and Base-tards! The arses!

Yeah... confused
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  SethWhiteFox on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Elji wrote:Uck, I just stepped in some shat! Amn it all, why do people have to so dirty, I hope they all go to L! Sons of Itches and Base-tards! The arses!

Yeah... confused

*Laughs loudly again*
avatar
SethWhiteFox

Number of posts : 152
Age : 28
Location : St. Louis
Registration date : 2008-08-03

View user profile http://www.sethwhitefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:02 pm

SethWhiteFox wrote:
Elji wrote:Uck, I just stepped in some shat! Amn it all, why do people have to so dirty, I hope they all go to L! Sons of Itches and Base-tards! The arses!

Yeah... confused

*Laughs loudly again*

But back on topic



























Mango.
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  BadChad on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Check this shit out! Remeber when I mentioned if Ahruon and Orki's characters would be playable. Turns out my gut feeling was right!

I was checking out that topic that had the boss battle with Diablo and I found this on page 6!


Sounds good to me. I cant wait to try them out. Glad to post these 2 cards on the confirmed character list! Very Happy
avatar
BadChad

Number of posts : 232
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Elji on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Sweet mary-sues...now just to see how powerful they are...
avatar
Elji
Admin

Number of posts : 313
Age : 27
Location : Moon colony
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://cgsw.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed Characters

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum